We all have differing views on what photography means. We each have different viewpoints, different styles, and agendas, but… we all use light. Whatever your end goals are, how effective you are at achieving them is linked to how well you understand and control the light you have to work, regardless if you are making or chasing it.
This group of articles is about filters. It is going to be in 3 chapters defined by filter types.
To continue reading you have to be a FujiLove Magazine subscriber. Subscribe now and get immediate and unlimited access to all website articles, all previous and upcoming monthly editions of FujiLove Magazine, FujiLove Gear Talk and more. Join thousands of Fujifilm X Series and GFX users from around the globe who are already enjoying their FujiLove memberships.
Already a subscriber? Sign in here.
- Using Filters: Digital And Nontraditional Filters - 4.March.2019
- Using Filters: ND Grad Filters - 16.February.2019
- Using Filters: Neutral Density Filters - 30.December.2018
- Understanding the Set-Up Options on the X Series Cameras: Part 2 - 9.December.2018
- Understanding the Set-Up Options on the X Series Cameras: Part 1 - 6.November.2018