Today I would like to share with you this great photograph sent in by Spencer Wynn. Spencer took it with his X-T1 and the XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 lens in Mongolia.
X-T1, XF 55-200mm at 128mm, ISO 800, f/11, 1/1000s.
“The vast grasslands of Inner Mongolia set the stage for a force of nature so powerful, the earth quaked. It takes all one’s strength not to bolt as over 100 wild horses at full gallop descend upon you, filling the atmosphere with dust in their wake.
Driven by a lone horse driver, the horses thundered like a freight train, offering photographers a rare and awesome spectacle. This is what I came for from half a world away. Every evening a different part of the grassland hosted equestrian spectacles that one must experience at least once in their lives.”
Thanks Spencer for sharing this great image with us!
To see some more work of Spencer Wynn, make sure to visit his website at www.spencerwynn.com.
Do you want to see your photo published on FujiLove? Sure! Go ahead and submit your image right here.
- Find Up-And-Coming Fujifilm Inspiration With 500px’s New Experience - 29.December.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 30 - 27.July.2018
- LIVE WEBINAR: Exposure X3 Demo with Kevin Mullins - 20.July.2018
- FUJILOVE MAGAZINE OFFER: 15% OFF DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTIONS - 13.July.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 29 - 6.July.2018