Fujifilm has just announced that it will release the new Fujinon lens, the GF100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR in the middle of February 2019, expanding the lineup of GF interchangeable lenses for the GFX Series of their medium-format mirrorless line.
From the Fujifilm press release:
The GF100-200mm F/5.6 R LM OIS WR is the first telephoto zoom GF lens with the maximum f-stop value of 5.6 and focal length range of 100mm-200mm (equivalent to 79-158mm in the 35mm film format), making it a perfect choice for landscape and nature photography that accentuates the main photo subject.
The GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR follows in the footsteps of previous GF lenses in offering amazing image resolving performance and rich tonal reproduction to even capture the atmosphere of each scene. Its 5.0-stop image stabilization function assists you when shooting hand-held. The lens’s weather-sealed construction makes it dust and weather resistant and capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C, allowing you to shoot even in outdoors in light rain or in dusty conditions, and achieving a high level of reliability as photography equipment for professional photographers. It can be mounted on the already available FUJINON Teleconverter GF1.4X TC WR, a high-performance teleconverter that extends lens’s focal length by 1.4 times, to cover the focal length range of 140mm-280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in the 35mm film format) for even greater shooting coverage.
To find out more about the new Fujinon GF lens, visit Fujifilm’s website >>>
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 36 with Damien Lovegrove - 16.February.2019
- New Fujfilm Camera Remote App And Firmware Updates For X-T3, X-T100 And X-A5 - 14.February.2019
- Fujifilm Releases The X-T30 Camera And The XF16mm f/2.8 Lens - 14.February.2019
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 35 with Billy Luong - 29.January.2019
- Fujifilm Releases The Fujinon GF100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR - 17.January.2019