Fujifilm has just announced the addition of the Fujifilm X-T200 to their lineup of the X Series mirrorless cameras and the launch of the standard zoom lens Fujinon GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR for the GFX Series. Let’s have a closer look!
(The information below stems from the official Fujifilm press releases).
The X-T200 is a mirrorless digital camera that inherits the “central viewfinder style,” adopted by the popular X-T Series such as the Fujifilm X-T3 that boasts advanced mobility and excellent operability. The compact and lightweight camera body, weighing just 370g, is equipped with an APS-C sensor packing 24.24 million pixels and a high-performance image processing engine. The use of the unique color reproduction technology, nurtured over many years, recreates “memory colors” or colors as one remembers in one’s memory, such as naturally beautiful skin tones, vivid lush greens of early summer and deep blues of the sky on a bright sunny day. The camera’s AF performance has been enhanced by placing on-sensor phase detection pixels across the sensor and adopting a further evolved algorithm. This enables outstanding AF tracking of a moving subject and AF on faces / eyes, as well as giving the ability to attain focus quickly and accurately even in low light conditions.
X-T200 Main Features
- Small and lightweight body, unique color reproduction technology and excellent AF performance for capturing photos of premium image quality with ease
- Outstanding operability with the bright and large widescreen LCD monitor and other features
- Featuring shooting functions that enable versatile color tones and artistic expressions
- Enhanced video recording functions including full-scale 4K video
New XC35mm f/2 lens as an addition
The Fujinon XC35mmF2, to be released at the same time as the X-T200, is a compact standard lens with the maximum aperture of F2.0 and the focal length of 35mm, weighing just 130g and measuring 46.5mm. Its fast and silent AF capability, and its exceptional portability allow the users to enjoy a light-footed shooting style.
Fujinon GF45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR
The GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR has the maximum aperture of F4 and covers most frequently-used focal lengths from 45mm to 100mm (equivalent to 36-79mm in the 35mm film format). Equipped with a powerful image stabilization mechanism and a weather-resistant structure, the lens caters to severe shooting conditions. The GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR meets high expectations of professional photographers and photography enthusiasts in portraiture and various shooting situations.
The new GF45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR consists of 16 lens elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical elements, one Super ED element and one ED element. It controls various aberrations thoroughly to achieve an astonishing images with sharpness, comparable to prime lenses, and high contrast delivering an impressive image resolving power across its zoom range. The use of a powerful five stop image stabilization mechanism and a fast, silent and highly accurate AF driven by linear motor ensures that users can shoot hand-held with confidence. Furthermore, the lens is dust and weather resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C, facilitating photography in light rain or in dusty outdoor areas with peace of mind.
- Capture One Update Brings First Fujifilm X-T4 Support - 3.March.2020
- Fujifilm Announces the Launch of the X-T4 - 26.February.2020
- Fujifilm Announces the X100V - 4.February.2020
- FujiLove Magazine “Winter” Assignment Winner: Mark Seawell - 23.January.2020
- Fujifilm Launches the X-T200 and the GF45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR - 23.January.2020