Fujifilm has just announced a new X Series mirrorless camera – Fujifilm X-H1. According to Fujifilm, X-H1 is the most powerful model ever in their X Series and it offers a number of features tailored to the specific needs of professional photographers and videographers.
The X-H1 has a newly developed, extremely robust housing and is the first model of the X Series sporting an integrated 5-axis image stabilization (IBIS), which can be combined with Fujinon XF lenses and allows to achieve 5.5 steps-longer exposure times. In addition, the camera has a flicker reduction mode, which guarantees reliable exposure results even in difficult lighting conditions, significantly improving, for example, the quality of indoor sports photography.
X-H1 is a perfect match to the newly available Fujinon Cine-lenses MKX18-55mmT2.9 and MKX50-135mm T2.9 for the X Bayonet, both of which will be announced in May 2018. The camera is of course also compatible with all already existing XF and XC lenses. The XF lens family will bet extended by the end of 2018 with the new telephoto XF200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR lens and the ultra-wide-angle zoom XF8-16mm f/2.8 R WR.
Some of the most important features of the new Fujifilm X-H1 are:
- Integrated Image Stabilization (IBIS) – integrated 5 Axis image stabilisation (sensor shift)
- 24.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X Processor Pro
- Vibration-free closure
- Professional video features (including Cinema 4K)
- Large electronic viewfinder with 3.69 million pixels
- Folding and swiveling 7.6 cm (3-inch) touch-screen LCD with 1.04 million pixels
- 3.25 cm (1.8 inch) shoulder display
Fujifilm X-H1 will be available in March 2018.
Find out more about the new Fujifilm X-H1 at Fujifilm’s website.
Image courtesy of Fujifilm.
- The Dog Photographer Breaking ‘All the Rules’ with Irresistible Fujifilm Work on 500px - 1.April.2018
- Cactus Announces the RQ250 Wireless Monolight - 28.February.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 25 - 27.February.2018
- Firmware Updates for GFX 50S, X-T20, X-A3 and X-A10 Are Coming Soon - 15.February.2018
- Fujifilm Announces Two New Cinema Lenses: FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 and FUJINON MKX50-135mmT2.9 - 15.February.2018