Exciting times! In two weeks time, on Saturday July 23rd 2016, FujiLovers in more than 40 different locations all around the world will be participating in the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk. It will be the very first time when visitors of FujiLove site and readers of the FujiLove Magazine will meet up all over the globe to enjoy photography, have some great conversations, and make some new Fuji friends.
WhiteWall – Official Sponsor of the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk
I am extremely happy to announce that WhiteWall, one of the world’s leading photo printing labs has just become the FujiLove’s No. 1 Printing Laboratory and also the Official Sponsor of the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk! I couldn’t be more happy.
I have used WhiteWall as a printing lab myself several times in the past and have been always blown away by the quality of the prints they delivered.
10 best photographs from the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk will be printed and delivered to their authors by WhiteWall.
- the best three photographers will receive WhiteWall vouchers for printing their images printed on a 80x60cm photographic paper framed under mat acrylic glass (only the shipping fees will have to be covered by the winners themselves)
- seven photographers (prizes 4-10) will receive WhiteWall vouchers for printing their images printed on a 30×20 photographic paper framed under mat acrylic glass (only the shipping fees will have to be covered by the winners themselves)
All participants of the photowalk will receive a 20% voucher valid for their next order at WhiteWall laboratory.
This is the list of the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk locations. This list will be regularly updated as we keep receiving the links from local organisers.
YOUR TOWN NOT ON THE LIST?
If you don’t see your town on the list and you would be interested in running your local edition of the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk, make sure you contact me at email@example.com.
To participate in the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk, look up the location nearest to you and follow the link. You will land on the corresponding Facebook Event page, where you can register as a participant by choosing the “Going” or “Interested” option on the page. Please communicate with local organiser of the photowalk through the corresponding Facebook Event page.
CZECH REPUBLIC: PRAGUE
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC: SANTO DOMINGO
HONG KONG: HONG KONG
MEXICO: MEXICO CITY
NEW ZEALAND: HAMILTON
SOUTH AFRICA: JOHANNESBURG
UNITED STATES: BALTIMORE, MD – CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA – CLEVELAND – COLUMBUS, OH – FREDERICK, MD – HONOLULU – MARTHA’S VINEYARD, MA – MAUI, HI – NEW ORLEANS – NEW YORK – PHILADELPHIA – SACRAMENTO – SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA – SEATTLE – ORANGE, CA
VIETNAM: DA NANG
GENERAL INFOS AND RULES
The main idea behind the 2016 FujiLove Global Photowalk is… to have some great photography time along with other Fuji X users and photography enthusiasts. There is no general theme or assignment, unless the local organiser decides to have one. Feel free to shoot whatever catches your eye, walk around, have fun, be creative and open for new ideas!
After the photowalk you will have time till 23:59 PDT on Sunday, July 24th to upload your photograph either to the FujiLove Facebook Readers’ Group or simply to your own Instagram account.
To be eligible to win one of the prizes, high quality prints prepared by WhiteWall, official sponsor of the photowalk and FujiLove No. 1 Printing Laboratory:
- you have to add hashtags #fujilove2016 and #WhiteWall to the description of your image
- the photograph must be taken with one of the Fuji X series cameras
- you must be able to deliver the high resolution file of your image and the EXIF information confirming the Fujifilm X camera origin must be intact
It will be an amazing international event. I am so much looking forward to seeing the photographs you will produce. Have a great time all together!!!
And all the best luck from WhiteWall and FujiLove in the photowalk image contest!!
- Fujifilm Announces the Development of the X-Pro3 - 20.September.2019
- Fujifilm Introduces X-A7 - 12.September.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Daniel Obst - 25.August.2019
- 2019 FujiLove LIVE – New York City, October 12-13 - 1.August.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Rashun Drayton - 23.July.2019