It is quite crazy these days here in Tokyo. The X-Pro2/X-E2s/X70 launch was amazing, but there is so much going on, that I am having difficulties with finding time for keeping all of you up to date. But I am collecting some great content and I will be releasing it one by one as the things start calming down a little again. For starters: real life 1:1 X-Pro2 photo samples that so many of you asked for.
Judge it for yourself, but me personally, I am stunned with the performance of this camera. What is making me especially impressed is the low-light, high ISO performance.
Without any further do, go ahead and have a look at these 15 JPG files. These are 1:1, straight out of camera images. Make sure you click on each individual image and after it opens up in a lightbox and drag it onto your desktop.
I don’t know about you but I am thrilled about the ISO 6400 performance. Let me know what you think!
- Fujifilm Announces the X-Pro3 - 23.October.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Sonny Abesamis - 22.October.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Jeffrey Wetherill - 22.September.2019
- Fujifilm Announces the Development of the X-Pro3 - 20.September.2019
- Fujifilm Introduces X-A7 - 12.September.2019