Next FUJILOVE EXTENDED LIVE WEBINAR will take place on Friday, July 13th. If you are thinking about improving your portraiture skills, you should definitely not be missing this session! “Keep it simple to get better Portraits” – that’s Michael Schnabl’s approach that helps him creating some extremely powerful, visually striking portraits. Michael Schnabl, master of portraiture, passionate Fujifilm X photographer, will be sharing his insights, techniques and post-processing tips exclusively with FujiLove subscribers.
“Portrait Photography with Fujifilm X Series” – FujiLove LIVE webinar with MICHAEL SCHNABL will take place on:
Friday, July 13, at 13:00 GMT
(check this time in your time zone).
TO RESERVE A SPOT ON THIS WEBINAR
YOU MUST BE A FUJILOVE EXTENDED SUBSCRIBER
FujiLove LIVE Photography Webinars are a part of the FujiLove Extended membership plan. For only 9.95 USD/month you will get access to two LIVE photography webinars a month, all available and future editions of FujiLove Magazine, FujiLove PDF Handouts, FujiLove Academy videos, Fujifilm X Series technical support, FujiLove virtual Photo Exhibitions and more…
- FujiLove Power Sessions - 15.September.2018
- FUJILOVE WEBINAR: “Lighting and Postprocessing for Travel Photographers” with Piet Van den Eynde - 10.September.2018
- Fujifilm Announces New X-T3 Mirrorless Camera - 6.September.2018
- Photo Rescue Mission in Adobe Lightroom - 20.August.2018
- Fujifilm launches XF8-16mm f/2.8 R, XF200mm f/2 R, Announces Several Firmware Updates, and Expands the Lens Road Map - 20.July.2018