Very exciting news today! After months of preparations and running several in-depth FujiLove followers surveys we are finally announcing the FUJILOVE POWER SESSIONS – an unprecedented series of five 1.5-hours-long LIVE training sessions covering everything you will ever need to know about Fujifilm X-Series and GFX cameras.
We have put together the most comprehensive series of live Fujifilm X-Series and GFX online trainings. Have a look at some of the details:
- 7.5+ hours of LIVE training
- 5 in-depth sessions: Fujifilm X System Overview / Fujinon XF and GF Lenses / Vision and Style / Editing Fujifilm RAF and JPG Files / In-Camera Settings
- Renowned and beloved Fujifilm X-Photographers including Damien Lovegrove, Jeff Carter and Paul Sanders
- Fujifilm Product Specialist Carl Hare
- LIVE Q&A Sessions
- Additional live session in 2019!
- Two completely FREE bonuses: “The Fujifilm X System Guide” by Damien Lovegrove and TWO FREE MONTHS of FujiLove Magazine Extended subscription
- Lifetime access to all session replays
This unprecedented 7.5+ hours long Fujifilm training will begin on Saturday, September 22 at PDT 10:00 / EDT 13:00 / BST 18:00 / CEST 19:00 and you can reserve your spot ON ALL SIX OF THE LIVE SESSIONS already today.
We have priced the entire collection of FUJILOVE POWER SESSIONS at an incredibly low rate of 99 USD (including the bonuses!).
As a FujiLove follower you can reserve the entire series for ONLY 79 USD (use the coupon code: fps79).
If you are a FujiLove subscriber, make sure you check your inbox and look for a special coupon code that will entitle you to even lower price.
By registering for FujiLove Power Sessions you will be granted access to all the LIVE sessions and you will be able to stream the webinar replays at any time.
It is definitely the most exciting and comprehensive FujiLove offering so far and we couldn’t be more proud to offer it to you for this very special price today.
To find out more about FUJILOVE POWER SESSIONS and book your for the special discount price, go ahead and visit