Fujifilm dropped the highly-anticipated firmware update ver. 3.00 for Fujifilm X-T3 and a small incremental firmware update ver. 1.01 for the Fujifilm X-T30 this week.
Here are the main new features included with the new X-T3 firmware version:
- Strengthened the accuracy of face / eye detection AF performance
- New Face Select function
- Faster AF speed for subjects at a distance
- Intuitive operation of touch screen
- Focus frame when EYE DETECTION SETTING
- Improvement of AF/AE area tracking when using EVF
- Push function of the Focus stick when INTERVAL TIMER SHOOTING
- FLICKER REDUCTION function
- Message when IMAGE TRANSFER ORDER
- Fix of slight defects.
This update improves operability of the Q (quick menu) button. To avoid accidentally opening the Q (quick) menu, the button reaction time has been increased.
Fujifilm also announced another X-T30 firmware update coming in June 2019.
© Photo above, courtesy Jonas Rask.
- 2019 FujiLove LIVE – New York City, October 12-13 - 1.August.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Rashun Drayton - 23.July.2019
- Fujifilm Announces XF16-80mm f/4 and GF50mm f/3.5 Lenses - 18.July.2019
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 43 with Hugh Brownstone - 9.July.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Kevin Müller - 1.July.2019