Fujifilm dropped a few firmware update announcements today. Those of you using Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-H1, X-T2, or X-Pro2 cameras, keep reading!
Firmware Ver. 3.10 for GFX 50S is now available for download from the Fujifilm website.
- Compatible with the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR capabilities.
- Addition of “Flicker Reduction”.
- Addition of “Select Folder” and “Create Folder”.
- New enlarged and customizable indicators: “Large Indicators Mode”.
- Addition of Fn button support for “35mm Format Mode”.
For more details and the firmware download – visit the Fujifilm website.
X-H1, X-T2, X-Pro2
New firmware versions for the aforementioned cameras are coming:
- X-H1 – ver. 1.10 – in the middle of June 2018
- X-T2 – ver. 4.10 – in the middle of June 2018 (revised firmware of ver. 4.00)
- X-Pro2 – ver. 5.00 – end of June 2018
For more details, follow this link to today’s updated Fujifilm press release.
- FUJILOVE WEBINAR: “Landscape Photography with Fujifilm X Series” with John Miskelly - 13.June.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 28 - 6.June.2018
- Fujifilm X Series and the Brenizer Method - 31.May.2018
- Firmware Updates – GFX 50S, X-H1, X-T2, X-Pro2 - 30.May.2018
- FujiLove Magazine – Now in Print! - 22.May.2018