Fujifilm dropped a few firmware update announcements today. Those of you using Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-H1, X-T2, or X-Pro2 cameras, keep reading!
Firmware Ver. 3.10 for GFX 50S is now available for download from the Fujifilm website.
- Compatible with the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR capabilities.
- Addition of “Flicker Reduction”.
- Addition of “Select Folder” and “Create Folder”.
- New enlarged and customizable indicators: “Large Indicators Mode”.
- Addition of Fn button support for “35mm Format Mode”.
For more details and the firmware download – visit the Fujifilm website.
X-H1, X-T2, X-Pro2
New firmware versions for the aforementioned cameras are coming:
- X-H1 – ver. 1.10 – in the middle of June 2018
- X-T2 – ver. 4.10 – in the middle of June 2018 (revised firmware of ver. 4.00)
- X-Pro2 – ver. 5.00 – end of June 2018
For more details, follow this link to today’s updated Fujifilm press release.
- FujiLove Power Sessions - 15.September.2018
- FUJILOVE WEBINAR: “Lighting and Postprocessing for Travel Photographers” with Piet Van den Eynde - 10.September.2018
- Fujifilm Announces New X-T3 Mirrorless Camera - 6.September.2018
- Photo Rescue Mission in Adobe Lightroom - 20.August.2018
- Fujifilm launches XF8-16mm f/2.8 R, XF200mm f/2 R, Announces Several Firmware Updates, and Expands the Lens Road Map - 20.July.2018