We enjoyed quite an unexpected announcement from Fujifilm during today’s press conference preceding the Photokina in Cologne, Germany. Capture One software from Phase One A/S is now compatible with Fujifilm X Series and GFX cameras. It supports Fujifilm RAW conversion and tethered shooting.
The following software is available from today.
- Capture One Pro 11.3
The latest version of Capture One software
- Capture One Pro FUJIFILM 11.3
Capture One software with RAW conversion and tethered shooting exclusively for Fujifilm GFX and X Series cameras.
- Capture One Express FUJIFILM 11.3 (free)
Capture One software limited to RAW conversion, exclusively for Fujifilm GFX and X Series cameras.
In their press release Fujifilm wrote: “GFX and X Series cameras are widely used by professional photographers because of their renowned image quality and high performance lenses. Together with Capture One software, the workflow software preferred by professional studios, we can now support the workflow of photographers even more. The unique Fujifilm film simulation modes will be supported by Capture One in the future”.
For more information, software downloads and pricing, go ahead and visit Phase One web site.
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 31 - 5.October.2018
- Fujifilm Is Working On A 100 Megapixels GFX Mirrorless Camera - 25.September.2018
- Capture One Is Now Compatible With Fujifilm X Series and GFX Cameras - 25.September.2018
- Fujifilm Launches GFX 50R – New GFX Series Medium Format Mirrorless Camera - 25.September.2018
- FujiLove Power Sessions - 15.September.2018