It is time for the 2016/2 FujiLove Photo Assignment and this time the theme is: TRAVELLING.
Remember: the idea behind our assignments is to motivate all of us to grab our cameras, go out and start taking some pictures. So don’t miss this opportunity to practice and improve your skills.
The rules are simple and clear:
– assignment theme: TRAVELLING
– submission deadline: JANUARY 30, 2016
– only one photo submission per person (authors of multiple submissions will be automatically disqualified!!). Choose your best image before uploading!!
– image format: JPG, 1500PX HORIZONTAL
– the photograph must be taken with a Fujifilm camera and this information must still be visible in the file EXIF data
I am looking forward to seeing your work! I will post 10 photographs of my choice on the FujiLove website on Sunday, January 31st. Have fun with your Fujis, be creative!
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Patrick Reilly - 23.November.2019
- FujiLove Podcast – Welcome Marc Sadowski! - 3.November.2019
- Fujifilm Announces the X-Pro3 - 23.October.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Sonny Abesamis - 22.October.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Jeffrey Wetherill - 22.September.2019