Another FujiLove Academy video just went online and is now available for all FujiLove Magazine subscribers. This time we have something pretty special for you: in his today’s tutorial Piet Van den Eynde, Official Fujifilm X-Photographer from Belgium, is talking about creating photographs with an extremely shallow depth of field using so called Brenizer Method. Enjoy!
To watch FujiLove Academy videos you have to be a FujiLove subscriber. Join FujiLove Membership and get immediate and unlimited access to all articles, all previous and upcoming editions of the FujiLove Magazine, all available and future FujiLove Academy videos, LIVE online workshops with Fujifilm X-Photographers and more. Join thousands of Fujifilm X Series photographers from around the globe who are already enjoying the FujiLove membership.
Become a member now.
Already a subscriber? Sign in here.
- Fujifilm launches XF8-16mm f/2.8 R, XF200mm f/2 R, Announces Several Firmware Updates, and Expands the Lens Road Map - 20.July.2018
- FUJILOVE WEBINAR: “Portrait Photography with Fujifilm X Series” with Michael Schnabl - 2.July.2018
- FUJILOVE WEBINAR: “Landscape Photography with Fujifilm X Series” with John Miskelly - 13.June.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 28 - 6.June.2018
- Fujifilm X Series and the Brenizer Method - 31.May.2018