Earlier today Fujifilm announced that it will be releasing two new Fujinon lenses – GF110mmF2 R LM WR and GF23mmF4 R LM WR – in June 2017. Fujifilm also announced a few new accessories for the GFX system.
According to the official Fujifilm press release:
The Fujinon GF110mmF2 R LM WR lens is a medium telephoto lens for portraits. With a focal length equivalent to 87mm in the 35mm format, it achieves a brightness of F2.0 when used wide open to deliver beautiful bokeh. The high resolving power of the area in focus and the rich bokeh unique to medium-format fast-diameter lenses depicts portraits with a realistic three-dimensional feel.
The Fujinon GF23mmF4 R LM WR lens has a focal length equivalent to 18mm in the 35mm format and is perfectly suited for landscape and architectural applications. Despite the super-wide angle of view, distortion is kept to a minimum, and with the high-resolution performance extending all the way to the edges, sharp depiction power as if looking at an actual landscape is achieved.
Both lenses will be available in June 2017.
- Fujifilm Announces the Development of the X-Pro3 - 20.September.2019
- Fujifilm Introduces X-A7 - 12.September.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Daniel Obst - 25.August.2019
- 2019 FujiLove LIVE – New York City, October 12-13 - 1.August.2019
- FujiLove Magazine Assignment Winner: Rashun Drayton - 23.July.2019