Join me and the FujiLove Adventure group during the 2019 Venice Carnival! Between March 1 – 6, 2019 I will be running another FujiLove Adventure – together with a group of 12 FujiLovers we will be photographing the most famous Carnival in Venice. Needless to say, it would be wonderful to have you with us in the group!
Carnival in Venice is definitely a must-see event and if you enjoy photography you will be in heaven when walking the most charming streets of Venice and photographing the fairytale-like surroundings filled up with wonderful models ready to pose for you anytime you ask. I have been photographing the carnival basically every single year since 2006 and I am fascinated and enchanted by its charm every time I go back.
During the 2019 FujiLove Venice Carnival Adventure we will:
- walk the streets of Venice and photograph masked and costumed carnival models
- visit St. Marco Square very early in the morning for the sunrise model gatherings
- have a private carnival model shoot in our hotel
- have a private carnival model shoot in a historical Venice palace
- visit the islands of Murano and Burano
- photograph some of the iconic locations: Rialto Bridge, Santa Maria della Salute church, St. Marco Square
- have two critique / Q&A sessions
- have the opportunity to test out the latest Fujifilm equipment (cameras and lenses)
- spend a wonderful time in a group of like-minded Fujifilm photographers and boost our inspiration and technical knowledge
- last but not least: have some good Italian food and wine 🙂
Carnival in Venice, Italy
Dates: March 1-6, 2019 (5 nights)
Maximum group size: 12 participants
Fitness level required: Venice is a town with no car roads, so we will be doing a fair amount of walking. If you are in good health and fitness level you will be fine. But this tour is NOT recommended for people with mobility issues.
Climate/clothing: The average temperature only reaches a high of 8°C (that’s about 46°F) and can fall to as low as 1°C (about 34°F). Warm clothing is a necessity, such as overcoats, hats, gloves and scarves, while visiting Venice during this time.
Adventure fee: 2290 EUR (based on double-occupancy)
Early-bird offer: 1990 EUR (till November 12th)
Single supplement: 500 EUR
Included in the price:
- accommodation in the Ca’Gottardi boutique hotel (5 nights) – perfect location, quiet, but close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square
- ALL breakfasts + TWO dinners
- Venice boat pass for the entire duration of the workshop
Not included in the price:
- transportation to and from Venice
- transportation from the Marco Polo airport to the hotel
- travel insurance
- meals not mentioned above
During the entire trip I will be there with you, ready to answer any photography and equipment related questions you may have.
The trip will be 90% about the Carnival, but you will be also able to produce some beautiful street photography images along the way.
FujiLove Venice Carnival Adventure usually sells out very quickly. Make sure you grab your spot before it is too late. You will not regret it.
Remember: till November 12th, 2018 you can benefit from the Early-Bird-Discount and pay only 1990 EUR (instead of 2290 EUR)!
It would be great to have you with us in Venice!
Reserve your spot on the 2019 FujiLove Venice Carnival Adventure now!
Use the PayPal button below to make the deposit payment of 1000 EUR to reserve your place.
Your remaining balance will be due January 10th, 2019.
- 2019 FujiLove Venice Carnival Adventure - 5.November.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 32 - 4.November.2018
- “We Are Fans of Fujifilm cameras”. Interview with Finley Lee, CEO of Alien Skin Software. - 31.October.2018
- FujiLove Podcast – Episode 31 - 5.October.2018
- Fujifilm Is Working On A 100 Megapixels GFX Mirrorless Camera - 25.September.2018